K280 is budget-conscious mid-tower case. A stylish matte black coating and aggressive design accents give K280 a futuristic look. A front mesh panel, support for up to three fans, and an optional 120mm fan with mounting points on the side panel ensure that the airflow is optimized for dissipating heat. K280 comes with three 5.25” bays, space for 7 HDDs (2 of which are tool-free), and one internal SSD. Long graphics cards, such as NVIDIA GTX 690 and AMD HD 7990 fit inside the roomy interior. And the super speed USB 3.0 port provides a quicker access for files transfer and smart phone / tablet charging.
- Airflow optimized design - mesh on front panel, vents on side panel, bottom, and rear
- Supports up to three 120mm fans
- Side panel with fan mounting to cool graphics cards
- Super speed USB 3.0 port for 10x faster file transfer and 2x faster phone/tablet charging
- Supports high-end graphics cards up to 315mm/12.4”, including NVIDIA GTX 690 and AMD HD 7990
- 7 HDD bays (2 tool-free) for increased expandability